- Made with a high grade, long-lasting synthetic fibre, as natural hair fibres have a tendency to curl and break down in gel over time.
- Specifically designed to withstand the use of gel products and provide long-lasting performance.
- With proper care, can last you for years.
- Synthetic fibre brushes are also easier to clean and maintain than natural hair brushes.
- More ethical and sustainable choice than using animal hair brushes.
The better you take care of your brushes, the longer they will last you.
To condition a new brush, lay a thin viscosity gel on a palette or form backing and run the brush through it back and fourth until it starts to loosen up and is fully saturated with product. Remove excess product with a DRY lint-free wipe before storing somewhere away from direct sunlight or dust.
To clean your brushes, avoid using Prep & Clean or alcohol as they can dry out your bristles over time, making your brushes unruly and difficult to work with. Instead, work the bristles through a thin clear gel (I'm A Matte is a great option) until all of the unwanted colour/product comes out and when you wipe your brush (with a dry lint-free wipe) the wipe comes away clean.
My new brush is really stiff - is that normal? Yes! All new brushes will seem stiff at first and just need to be conditioned. Work the brush through a thin viscosity clear gel, brushing back and forth until the bristles have softed and you can use the brush with ease.
I accidentally cured gel in my brush - can I clean it? Unfortunately no, once product has been cured in a brush it's difficult to remove it completely without damaging your brush. When using gel brushes, ensure that you leave the covers on whenever possible, store away from direct sunlight, and never lay it directly in front of your LED/UV lamps when curing.
- Begin with a properly prepped and cleansed nail.
- [Optional Step] For extra adhesion, apply a thin layer of Super Bond to the nail and let air dry for 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin layer of CBS Connect or lac it! I’m A Base and cure for 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV.
- Apply directly from the bottle in as many layers as needed for desired structure/strength. Can be brushed on like a polish or slightly built up like a builder. Fully cure each layer 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV.
- Can be lightly filed or buffed after removing the dispersion layer with Prep & Clean and a No-Lint Wipe.
- Finish with any colour, glitter, or simply top coat of your choice. Cleanse with Prep & Clean (if needed) and finish with Renew & Repair Cuticle Oil.
SIMPLY Fibre Gel Kit
- Unit price
Give your natural nails the strength and protection they deserve with this 3-piece kit.
Fibre Gel is a low viscosity hard gel containing micro-fibres that provide extra strength paired with flexibility, making it the perfect protective layer for long-lasting gel manicures. It can be used on its own for a protective overlay, or as part of your gel polish manicure to provide extra structure and support.
The Fibre Gel Kit includes:
- Connect 15ml
- Fibre Gel 15ml
- Super Shine 15ml
Adding product to your cart