- Made with a high grade, long-lasting synthetic fibre, as natural hair fibres have a tendency to curl and break down in gel over time.
- Specifically designed to withstand the use of gel products and provide long-lasting performance.
- With proper care, can last you for years.
- Synthetic fibre brushes are also easier to clean and maintain than natural hair brushes.
- More ethical and sustainable choice than using animal hair brushes.
The better you take care of your brushes, the longer they will last you.
To condition a new brush, lay a thin viscosity gel on a palette or form backing and run the brush through it back and fourth until it starts to loosen up and is fully saturated with product. Remove excess product with a DRY lint-free wipe before storing somewhere away from direct sunlight or dust.
To clean your brushes, avoid using Prep & Clean or alcohol as they can dry out your bristles over time, making your brushes unruly and difficult to work with. Instead, work the bristles through a thin clear gel (I'm A Matte is a great option) until all of the unwanted colour/product comes out and when you wipe your brush (with a dry lint-free wipe) the wipe comes away clean.
My new brush is really stiff - is that normal? Yes! All new brushes will seem stiff at first and just need to be conditioned. Work the brush through a thin viscosity clear gel, brushing back and forth until the bristles have softed and you can use the brush with ease.
I accidentally cured gel in my brush - can I clean it? Unfortunately no, once product has been cured in a brush it's difficult to remove it completely without damaging your brush. When using gel brushes, ensure that you leave the covers on whenever possible, store away from direct sunlight, and never lay it directly in front of your LED/UV lamps when curing.
CBS System Use Instructions
- Begin with a properly prepped and cleansed nail. [If using tips or forms, now would be the time to apply.]
- [Optional Step] For extra adhesion, apply a thin layer of Super Bond to the nail and let air dry for 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin layer of CBS Connect and cure for 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV.
- Roll a bead of CBS Build (in any color of your choice) directly from the brush and onto the nail or form and gently guide into place. For an additional self-leveling boost, apply an uncured slip layer first, and work the bead of product into that, allowing it to self-level into the slip layer. Cure fully 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV.
- Remove the dispersion layer with Prep & Clean and a No-Lint Wipe and file or buff into shape as needed.
Options For Finishing:
- Apply any lac it!, colour gel, or nail art of your choice.Cure fully.
- For a bright white, long-lasting french manicure, use CBS Paint On White. It can be used straight out of the bottle to paint a beautiful smile line. Remember to keep your application thin. Cure 90 seconds LED/2 minutes UV.
- CBS Shine can be used as the sealer for any finished nail. Apply a thin layer, ensuring the whole nail is covered from cuticle to free edge, and cure fully for 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV. Let it rest for 30 seconds before finishing with Renew & Repair Cuticle Oil.
CBS Clear Starter Kit
- Unit price
This convenient 3-piece kit has everything you need to create beautiful, structured gel manicures. CBS Builder in a Bottle is a unique, hard gel formula, providing both strength and flexibility. With CBS, you can create strong gel overlays or sculpt any length, any shape - the option is yours.
The CBS Clear Starter Kit includes:
- Connect 15ml
- Clear Build 15ml
- Shine 15ml
Adding product to your cart